The Posing Rules
Course Length 1:32:59
With Sue Bryce
Course Includes:8 detailed videos - 1 hour, 32 minutes of video - 2 downloads
Membership Includes:250+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
The Posing Rules
Learn the posing rules from the beginning. So when a woman walks through your studio door, you know exactly which poses will flatter her, and can you focus on giving her great service instead of worrying about how to pose
In this Tuesday LIVE we’ve been asked to go back to the basics with the posing rules. We are getting people that are just starting out or we also have people that still struggle with these basics. Tune in to see Sue go over the 7 rules and then the summary.
- The Chin- One of the most dynamic movements you can have in your portraits! Sue will go over all the basics of the chin.
- The Shoulders- Shoulders are extraordinary! Learn so many different ways to manipulate the shoulders to create a beautiful pose.
- The Hands- Wherever hands are in a photograph is where you’ll look. Sue will teach you so many different poses of the hands so you will be able to walk your clients through proper hand placement throughout their shoot.
- The Hourglass- Learn to shape the body to create an hourglass shape.
- Body Language- There has to be some element of reality to every one of the poses if you want them to be natural and fluid. Learn different poses that will help give off natural connection.
- Asymmetry- one of the most interesting things you will see when people are posing is that they try to be symmetric but very few of those poses actually work. Watch Sue show you how Asymmetry is important for a beautiful portrait.
- Connection- That moment you know you’ve got it. Its when you have control. You’ve engaged your client enough that you’ve got their pose right, everything is working and you can take that second, relax them and ask for that expression.
- Summary- The posing rules summarized by Sue.
Try our Fitness Posing course next!