Pets and People
Course Length 1:05:10
With Sue Bryce
Course Includes:7 detailed videos - 1 hour, 05 minutes of video
Membership Includes:250+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
Pets and People
Kristie Lee’s passion for dogs is, without doubt, her greatest joy; and Sue loves photographing people. So in this course, they bring you Pets and People.
“In my experience, photographing pets is like photographing two-year-olds that have eaten lots of candy. But including pets has been a common client request over the years. I have always let pets come into my studio —mostly dogs— as they are family for a lot of people.” -Sue Bryce
When Sue met Kristie Lee in 2009, she was a family photographer and was launching her own business. After years of shooting families, Kristie realized that the shoots she truly loved had pets in them. So she rebranded her business to pet photography! Together, Sue and Kristie have put together this 7 part course for you to learn different poses and tips to become a successful pet photographer.
The Pets and People Course includes:
- Intro: Tips & Tricks- Sue introduces you to Kristie and they go over some of her portfolio and a few tips and tricks to help guide you through pet photography.
- Couple Sitting + Pet- Watch as Sue sets up a couple and then Kristie adds the pup.
- Couple Standing + Pet- Sue poses the couple standing and Kristie adds the puppy.
- Woman Sitting + Pet- Watch as Emily goes through a few sitting poses with her pup, Khaleesi.
- Standing Woman + Pet- Khaleesi poses with Emily again, but this time they are doing standing poses instead.
- Woman Laying Down + Pet- This segment is a great example of the rule, “Move the human, not the dog.” Watch as Sue and Kristie direct Emily and Khaleesi through the shoot.
- Family + Pet- The whole family gets in on the fun. Watch as Sue poses the family and then they add Khaleesi into the shot once they are settled.
Our Pets and People course is great if you are getting a little burned out on your everyday family shoot. Pets add so much joy and laughter. It helps to mix things up a bit. This course will guide you through how to make a transition into pet photography.
Want more posing help? Try the Headshots course next!