Course Length 09:30
With Sue Bryce
Course Includes:2 detailed videos - 09:30 of video
Membership Includes:250+ courses, downloads, a helpful community, LIVE broadcasts & more.
Sue takes us through, step-by-step, how you can easily make beautiful moving portraits for your clients during your photoshoot. Sue’s clients absolutely love these and you can create them for your clients to give them that extra wow factor.
- Use these moving portraits for your marketing and sales!
- Visuals like videos will get the most traffic to your social media pages. People love seeing videos!
- When you are filming moving portraits, show your client exactly what you want her to do with simple movements.
- Sue SHOWS them how to do the movements first.
- Let your client practice so that she gets comfortable with this before you start recording her. Give her direction just like you would during a photoshoot. You’ll see in the video that Sue doesn’t stop talking to her and giving her direction and good feedback THE ENTIRE TIME. Your clients don’t know what to do if you don’t tell them!
- Having movement through her hair with a fan or hairdryer will make it even more beautiful, so if you can, add that extra touch.
- Don’t be afraid to show your client one of the great clips you got. Show her in slow motion during playback on the back of your camera (this is an option on Canon cameras in the playback section).
- You can add these short clips into your Animoto slideshows and even show them during your photo reveals.
Check out our Posing Hands course!